RxSafe will remove your old Controller and replace it with a new Windows 10 Controller.
This option includes:
- Support team will visit your location during regularly scheduled maintenance*
- Technician on site from start to finish
- 64-bit Controller, professionally installed
- New battery backup
- Setup and support
- Update to latest version of RxSafe software
- Removal and recycling of your old (Windows 7) Controller.
*If your next regularly scheduled maintenance falls on a date after Jan. 14, 2020, RxSafe will apply Windows Extended Security Updates on your behalf, allowing you to preserve your current Windows 7 installation until the new Windows 10 Controller can be installed.
NOTE: Cost is for ONE RxSafe Controller only! If you have multiple RxSafe Controllers and/or remote stations, click here to request a custom quote.